To be eligible for the Enable $200 Prezzy card Promotion, you must comply with all eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions. You must:
- be a current member of the Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce (CECC);
- submit an order with your preferred internet service or IT provider for Enable fibre broadband;
- receive written confirmation from your preferred broadband provider that your fibre broadband service has been activated;
- be connected on the Enable fibre broadband network by 31 December 2018.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PREZZY CARD
To claim your Prezzy card, eligible members must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "I have switched" and include your business name and address. CECC will then verify with Enable that your business has connected to Enable fibre broadband.
- Any fees or charges from internet service or IT providers (including but not limited to modems, routers, postage and packaging of broadband equipment, over-the-top services, landlines or mobile charges, and early termination fees) or relating to any pre-wiring or electrical works required at your premises in order to provision the fibre service, are not included in the Promotion and Enable is not liable to you or any other person in relation to such fees or charges.
- The Prezzy card is not transferable or redeemable for cash or any other vouchers and cannot be used in combination with any other promotions, vouchers or discounts by Enable or Prezzy Card.
- Enable is not liable if the Prezzy card is lost after it is delivered to the business address. (Enable will use track and trace to ensure safe delivery and will provide the tracking number to you upon request.)
- Enable and any other person or party associated with this Promotion is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any form in relation to this Promotion, the Prezzy card or the Prezzy card process.
- Enable is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur during the administration of this Promotion.
HOW WILL THE ELIGIBLE CONNECTIONS BE DETERMINED?
- All orders will be screened and validated to ensure they meet the eligibility criteria in these terms and conditions. Enable reserves the right to undertake a final check of the eligibility of a connection and/or premises at any time before or after communicating to the Eligible Address (which may involve a check with the relevant internet service provider) to determine (in Enable’s sole discretion but acting reasonably) whether the Eligible Address entry is valid.
- The fibre broadband account holder at the Eligible Address must have a live or active fibre broadband connection on the Enable fibre broadband network at their Eligible Address on or prior to 31 December 2018.
- Enable’s decision in relation to the connected Eligible Addresses, or any other aspect of this Promotion, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Enable will courier the connected Eligible Address its Prezzy card in the month following its live connection to Enable fibre broadband network.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Enable reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Promotion for any reason.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Enable will not be liable to the eligible connected addresses or any other person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, as a result of, or arising from, that person’s participation in the Promotion.
- Enable is not responsible for any delay by internet service providers in submitting orders to Enable.
- You authorise Enable to collect and store your personal information for the purposes of completing this Promotion.
- You can access or request correction of your personal information by contacting Enable in writing at email@example.com
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand and by taking part in this Promotion each entrant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand in respect of any dispute relating to these terms and conditions.