1. The offer is organised by Enable Networks Limited (Enable) to encourage end users to re-order Enable fibre broadband following a cancellation. Once Enable is aware that an end user has cancelled their order, a nominated staff member will contact the end user to advise them of their eligibility to participate in the re-order initiative (the Offer).
2. These terms and conditions below (Terms) shall apply to the Offer and the entry into the Offer is deemed acceptance by a participant of these Terms.
3. To be eligible for a $200 eGift Card, the participant must have placed an order for fibre broadband with Enable, then cancelled that order (the Original Order)- and must have:
(a) ordered a new fibre broadband service from an internet service provider at the same address (the New Order) and
(b) the New Order must be received by Enable within 30 days of acceptance of the Offer and
(c) the property must be connected to the network (Connection) - refer Clause 5.
4. The gift is one $200 Prezzee eGift Card per participant (the Gift) and a participant will only be entitled to receive one (1) Gift per household under this Offer. The Gift will be emailed to the participant within 20 business days of the Connection. The Gift is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
5. The participant agrees that by providing their email address to Enable for the purpose of this Offer, Enable may share their email address with a third party provider who will deliver the electronic gift card to the participant through a third party platform.
6. Enable’s decision in relation to any part of the Offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Enable will take no responsibility for late entries or entries not received.
7. Enable reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time at its sole discretion. In the event of such cancellation, Enable may elect not to send any Gifts.
8. The Offer is open to all Canterbury residents aged 18 years and over. The Offer is not open to employees and contractors of Enable or employees of Enable’s internet service providers.
9. Enable and its related companies, employees, officers and agents take no responsibility for incorrect, illegible or other unsuccessful attempts to enter the Offer.
10. Participants may be asked to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and participants acknowledge that Enable has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit for a period of up to two years from the date the Offer ends. However, a participant has the option to decline to be involved in the Offer should he or she not agree to the publicity provisions of this clause. Enable shall be entitled to withhold the Gift in this circumstance.
11. The participants agree not to publicise their involvement in the Offer, the fact that the participant has received a Gift or any information relating to Enable or its related companies without Enable’s prior written consent.
12. Enable and its related companies, officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss and irrespective of how the loss or damage was caused including due to Enable’s negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with this Offer or in connection with the Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Enable and its related companies, officers, employees and agents will not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the Offer or in respect of the Gifts where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control and shall not be liable to compensate the participant in such circumstances.
13. Any personal information collected in connection with this Offer will be held by Enable and its related companies for the purpose of the Offer, Enable’s own market research and direct marketing and as set out in these Terms unless otherwise directed by participants at the time of entry. Participants have rights to access any personal information about them held by Enable, and to request that a correction be made to that information.
14. By entering this promotion, participants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Prezzee Limited (Prezzee), and the participants fully release Prezzee from any liability or responsibility for the competition.
15. Should the Participants require any clarification with regards this Offer or its contents please contact Enable on 0800 434 273.
16. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.