If you have extensive experience in network operations and infrastructure deployment areas we would love to hear from you.
What does Enable do?
120,000 local families, businesses, schools, and healthcare and community service providers are now enjoying the benefits of world-class fibre broadband in greater Christchurch. ‘Connecting our Community with Unlimited Opportunity’ is Enable’s purpose. This is being realised today with the people of Christchurch enjoying unprecedented access to global markets, services and customers; connecting with each other and the world in exciting new ways; benefitting from advancing online community services; and making the most of digital learning opportunities. The critical role of fibre broadband has been clear through the COVID-19 crisis and Enable and our services are set to play a huge role in the Christchurch’s social and economic growth as we move beyond this crisis and into future embracing the Internet of Things, Smart City and Artificial Intelligence.
Enable is 100 percent owned by the people of Christchurch, through the Christchurch City Council. We strive to operate our business in a sustainable way and are working towards achieving lower emissions and waste. In addition, we are committed to reducing the digital divide with a vision of ensuring more people can participate in and benefit from broadband connectivity and online opportunities.
The Network Assure Manager is responsible for ensuring Enable’s network services are second to none by providing leadership and management of the Assurance Operations. Understanding and delivering business strategies to maximise service performance of our assets at optimal network costs ensuring we exceed customer expectations. New product development generating business growth and community value. The full position description can be found here.
To be successful, you will have:
- The relevant tertiary qualifications
- 10-15 years’ experience in a technology, utility or infrastructure environment
- Experience and knowledge in network operations and infrastructure deployment or similar programmes
- Experienced in People Leadership
- Experience setting strategic direction and translating into tactical activity
- High levels of financial and commercial acumen
- Strong reputation in the New Zealand telco or infrastructure industry
Why you should apply?
We care about our people. We’re a team who like to motivate ourselves and support each other to succeed. We celebrate success, and we are passionate about developing our people to their fullest potential. Joining us means joining a caring and collaborative environment with people who enjoy getting stuff done – not to mention that this is an opportunity to be part of a high profile, nationally significant project that will grow your career and shape the future of Christchurch!
Our values underpin the delivery of our purpose, and our promise to ensure that our customers never stop getting more out of life.
- Smash boundaries – Work together to create bold new outcomes
- Keep it simple and fresh – Innovation loves clarity
- Own the experience – Take charge and make great happen now
- Show the love – Care for each other, our community and environment
PLEASE SEE THE JOB APPLICATION DETAILS HERE