Enable Customer Satisfaction Survey
Win one of two $50 Westfield Vouchers
- The promoter of the draw is Enable Networks Ltd (Enable).
- This draw is only open to residents who participate in Enable’s End User Satisfaction Survey (the Survey) and who indicate their desire to enter the draw by completing their personal details as part of completing the Survey. Entry into the draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (Terms).
- Subject to these terms, the winners will be the first two valid entries drawn by Enable from a random draw. Entries will only be valid for participants who are 18 years or older.
- The two draws will take place at the premises of Enable on 8 April 2020. Enable’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The participants with the valid entries selected from the draw will be contacted by Enable via email or telephone, using the details provided on the Survey.
- If a winner cannot be contacted using the email or telephone details provided within five days after the draw, then that participant forfeits its right and Enable shall be entitled to draw a new winner from the remaining eligible entries.
- Enable reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time, at its sole discretion.
- The two prizes are $50 Westfield vouchers. Enable reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize that has a similar retail price at Enable’s sole discretion.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The draw is not open to employees and contractors of Enable.
- No responsibility is taken by Enable or its related companies (including retail service providers) for lost, misdirected, incorrect or other unsuccessful attempts to enter.
- Enable and its related companies, officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss and irrespective of how the loss or damage was caused including due to Enable’s negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Survey, draw or in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Enable and its related companies, officers, employees and agents will not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the draw or in respect of the prizes where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control and shall not be liable to compensate the participant in such circumstances.
- Any personal information collected in connection with the Survey or draw will be held by Enable and its related companies solely for the purpose of the Survey and draw and as set out in these Terms. Participants have rights to access any personal information about them held by Enable, and to request that a correction be made to that information.
- Should the participants require any clarification with regards the draw, the Survey or its contents please contact Enable on 0800 4 FIBRE.
- The participant agrees not to publicise his or her involvement in the Survey, the fact that the participant has won a prize or any information relating to Enable or its related companies without the Enable’s prior written consent.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.